- All participants must register for 8:32 or 10:55 service online website or by calling the church office (704-827-4855).
- Make sure you come to church early and be patient as we get people in safely.
- If you want to sit with people in your extended family, wait for them outside to enter together.
- Bring a mask that you must wear the whole time you are in the church.
- We will be checking everyone’s temperature at the door – If your temperature is over 100.4, you can’t enter the church building.
When you arrive at the church, we will ask you some standard questions:
Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Do you have any of these symptoms?
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
- An usher will seat you and at the end of the worship service they will dismiss you
- The pool noodle will be used to keep the right distance between each group – Sanctuary only
- Fellowship Hall – The usher will position the correct number of people for your family.
- Use the handwave as the new hug and passing the peace.
- The bulletins will be emailed or available on the church app – everything will be on the TVs
- Offering Plates will be at the entrance for you to give your offering before/after worship
- Bathrooms will be available – please use the swipes on handles to disinfect everything
- No access to the church at this time for Sunday School